This year’s HNA education lineup offers something for everyone! Here’s a look at our top 3 sessions:
- Growing Your Hardscape Company 535% Using Today’s Tech Tools – Susan Frew will give you a step-by-step plan for capturing reviews, delighting your customers, and going above and beyond to create raving fans (and higher sales)! Susan draws on her experience as a contractor that has grown her business from $179,000 to $3 million in just 7 years.
- Manage, Motivate, and Prepare Your Hardscape Crew for Success – HNA favorite Jerry Gaeta will explain the systems and steps to prepare your crews for success. Learn how to increase efficiency and performance of crews to secure contracts and generate more profit.
- What Women Want: See Your Business Through a Woman’s Eyes – Anne Obarski will share the keys to identifying what women research and where before calling a business, communicating with women to win their business, and defining the key experiences that make a female customer your biggest fan. Women account for 85% of all consumer purchases and 92% pass along deals or finds to others. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain insight that will increase your success.
New this year is an in-depth business management session, 5 Keys to Business Management. Are you a new business owner or an established business owner who is looking to be more profitable? In this pre-conference bonus session, Jerry Gaeta will walk you through the fundamentals of owning and operating a successful hardscape business including: developing a business plan; financial management; estimating; project scheduling; and resource management.
Other sessions in the lineup include:
- Estimating Hardscape Projects with Confidence – Jerry Gaeta
- What You Can Learn from Shark Tank – Leslie Shiner
- Finding the Next Generation of Hardscape Installers – Frank Gandora
- Customer Service Workshop – Gary Ross