Does Your Company Have an Outstanding Hardscape Project?
|The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) is now taking submissions for the 2019 Hardscape North America (HNA) Awards.
The HNA Awards recognize residential and commercial hardscape projects in the United States and Canada, including walkways, patios, driveways, and commercial plazas, parking lots, streets and more. Winning and honorable mention awards in 18 categories will be given to hardscape installation contractors. Designers and product manufacturers of winning and honorable mention projects will also be recognized at the 2019 Hardscape North America trade show during the HNA Awards Recognition Presentation and will be featured in Interlock Design magazine, the HNA website, social media, a press release and other industry publications.
|Entries will be accepted from now through Thursday, September 5. Projects entered by Monday, August 12 receive a discount of $40. Members of ICPI, the National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA) and Brick Industry Association (BIA) receive additional discounts for submissions.|
|The 2019 HNA Awards categories are:
1. Concrete paver residential (less than 3,000 sf.)
2. Concrete paver residential (more than 3,000 sf.)
3. Concrete paver commercial (less than 15,000 sf.)
4. Concrete paver commercial (more than 15,000 sf.)
5. Concrete paver permeable residential or commercial (all sizes)
6. Segmental retaining walls residential (all sizes)
7. Segmental retaining walls commercial (all sizes)
8. Clay brick residential (all sizes)
9. Clay brick commercial (all sizes)
10. Clay brick permeable residential or commercial (all sizes)
11. Porcelain paver residential (all sizes)
12. Porcelain paver commercial (all sizes)
13. Combination of hardscape products residential (less than 4,000 sf.)
14. Combination of hardscape products residential (more than 4,000 sf.)
15. Combination of hardscape products commercial (all sizes)
16. Natural stone residential or commercial projects (all sizes)
17. Outdoor living features residential or commercial projects (all sizes)
18. Vintage installation for residential or commercial projects installed before 2008 (all sizes)
| Awards submissions will be judged on five criteria:
1. Design (including use of color, shape, texture and pattern)
2. Quality of Construction and Craftsmanship
3. Compatibility with Related Construction Materials and Systems
4. Construction Innovation
5. Overall Excellence
Entrants will be asked to submit five photos and written descriptions of the completed projects that address the five judging criteria.
Produced by ICPI, the HNA Awards are endorsed by the NCMA and BIA. The HNA Awards program is sponsored by Belgard and Keystone Hardscapes.
To submit a project or for more information on the 2019 HNA Awards, visit https://hna.secure-platform.com/a.
For more information about 2018 HNA Award winners and honorable mentions, click here.
|About Hardscape North America
Hardscape North America (HNA) is THE hardscape show for contractors and dealers/distributors. Its focus is to bring top-notch education including certification courses, products and technology to contractors and installers who build segmental pavements and retaining walls and also to provide networking opportunities. HNA features indoor and outdoor exhibits displaying state-of-the-art tools and products and trade show floor demonstrations and offers the latest technology for contractors. Hardscape North America is produced by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute and endorsed by the Brick Industry Association and National Concrete Masonry Association. To learn more about HNA, visit www.HardscapeNA.com or call (888) 580-9960.About Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute
ICPI is the trade association representing the growing industry of segmental concrete pavement systems in the United States and Canada. The association’s membership includes producers, contractors, suppliers, design professionals, and distributors. ICPI is the authority for concrete pavers, which are universally recognized as the best value for pavement systems. For more information, visit www.icpi.org.