Learn why Permeable Design Pro is ICPI’s premium design software for permeable pavement applications. Join ICPI on Thursday, May 23 at 1 pm EST for the webinar, How to Use Permeable Design Pro, to take an in depth look at how the software integrates hydraulic and structural solutions to design sustainable stormwater management with PICP for pedestrian areas, parking lots, alleys, and streets.
Permeable Design Pro allows users to develop open-graded aggregate base/subbase thickness solutions at the site scale for supporting traffic, and for water storage and infiltration. Perfect for design professionals such as civil engineers, environmental/water resource engineers, pavement engineers, landscape architects, as well as municipal agencies and contractors.
Permeable Design Pro features include:
- Characterizing run-on volumes from adjacent area and roofs into PICP with Curve Numbers
- Referencing an extensive library of 24-hour rainfall depths for U.S. and Canadian cities up to 100-year events
- Analyzing infiltration and outflow from the library of rainfall depths, or user-supplied rainfall depths
- Using program default values for soil subgrade strengths and infiltration rates, or input user-supplied data
- Designing for no infiltration for detention or water harvesting, or for partial or full infiltration into the soil subgrade
- Analyzing base/subbase thickness requirements for vehicular applications up to 1 million ESALs (Caltrans TI = 9)
Visit ICPI’s Webinars and On-Demand Learning page to register and view upcoming webinars.