ICPI announces the launch of its newest online course, Commercial Specialist, on June 21, 2019. Perfect for crew leads, foremen, and business owners, the online Commercial Specialist course consists of nine required modules and three elective modules in a self-paced learning environment. Once a student has completed all 12 modules and passed the associated quizzes, they will need to document commercial concrete paver installation experience on a minimum of 10 projects with at least 50,000 square feet.
Topics covered in the required modules include:
- Concrete Paver Installer Review
- Safety and Health Management Systems
- Stabilized Bases
- Bedding Sand
- Overlays and Rigid Applications
- Roof Decks, Parking Garages, and Crosswalks
- Specialized Equipment, Mechanical Installation, and the Method Statement for Quality Control
- Construction Details and Plan Reading
- Introduction to Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavement
For complete details on the course or to register, visit https://educate.icpi.org/icpi-commercial-paver-specialist-course.