The new ICPI online learning center (www.icpi.org/educate) will feature industry-leading educational opportunities for two key professional groups involved in segmental concrete pavement.
Installers will be able to:
- Learn about and participate in the new ICPI Boot Camp that blends classroom and hands-on learning for beginners.
- Register for all in-person ICPI courses, including the ICPI’s flagship Concrete Paver Installer Course that is required for Certification.
- Take online Specialist courses for Residential (beginning in February) and Commercial (starting in summer) applications.
- Register for and view ICPI live and on-demand webinars, including those that count as Continuing Education credits for recertification.
- Participate in the new online Professional course beginning in 2020.
Sales Professionals will be able to:
- Earn their Concrete Paver Sales Technician designation by registering for and passing the in-person ICPI Concrete Paver Installer Course.
- Become a Concrete Paver Sales Specialist by taking online courses in Residential sales (beginning in February) and Commercial sales (starting in early summer).
- Gain their Concrete Paver Sales Professional designation by registering for and participating in the live, two-day Concrete Paver Sales Professional Course.
Look for more information in the January 30 issue of Paver Express. If you have questions, please send an email to www.icpi.org or call (703) 657-6898.